Schedule an Appointment to Use a Computer
CPTC Library Services has reduced in-person availablity due to COVID-19. To meet the needs of our students, one 1-hour computer appointment can be scheduled each day during the Summer 2020 semester. Spaces are limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Students can only schedule one appointment per day.
To schedule an appointment:
- Click on the schedule an appointment button above.
- Select the Library you would like to visit (Golden Isles, Jesup, or Waycross).
- Select a Library Computer Appointment Number from the drop down menu. You might need to try different appointment numbers to find an available time.
- Click the circle next to your chosen location.
- On the next page, select the date and time slot for when you would like to visit then press continue.
- On the next page, fill in your contact information and select Confirm Appointment. Please read the appointment confirmation email for requirements in regards to entering the building and using the Library space.
Faculty and Staff - Reserve a Room
Faculty and staff may reserve conference rooms, computer labs, and study rooms.
CPTC Library Services' physical locations are closed except by appointment due to the ongoing Coronavirus outbreak.
Library Staff are available during this time through 24/7 Chat, phone, and email.