Group Study Rooms
Group study rooms may be reserved by CPTC students, faculty and staff for two consecutive hours, once per day.
- A group is two or more people.
- Study rooms are located in CPTC libraries at the Golden Isles, Jesup and Waycross sites.
- Group study rooms are kept open for anyone needing a study space. However, priority will be given to CPTC students, staff, and faculty who have reservations.
- Library Services may cancel a room reservation if the group of two or more has not occupied the space within 15 minutes of the reservation time.
- When you reserve a room, you will receive a confirmation email at your CPTC email address.
- Print your confirmation and bring it with you to claim your space.
Hover over theinformation icon to see a photograph of the room and additional information.